The DEMP Project
Safe Housing For Sex Trafficking Victims
The value of a safe home cannot be overstated
Can you imagine being scared for your life, but having nowhere to turn? This is a daily reality for many women whose lives have been affected by sex trafficking. These women often feel scared, alone, and hopeless. Finding a way out and into a safe home can seem like an impossible task.
The DEMP Project is a 501C3 faith-based nonprofit organization, established in 2015 ministering to women whose lives have been affected by the sex trafficking industry. Our mission is to share the love of Christ while addressing other complex needs, such as drug and alcohol addictions, housing, family, employment support, and much more. To aid in this mission, we recently opened a transitional home.
We Need Your Help!
About Our House Of Grace
House of Grace is the name of the transitional home that we opened in 2019. This is a safe home located in Jacksonville, FL. Our transitional home is setup as a refuge for women seeking shelter from the sex trafficking industry, and can safely house 4-6 women.
This transitional home will be a 12 month program that will include intensive healing trauma counseling and addiction recovery. The program is designed to enable each woman to start her life with a new beginning using the teachings of Christ as the foundation. Our Program consists of:
- Support Groups
- Education Assistance
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Job Placement
- Trauma Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Re-Entry Program / Probation Parole
- Emergency Needs Assistance (Housing Assistance)
We are looking for donations to help improve the quality of life for these women!
Please prayerfully consider partnering with us so we can continue to do kingdom work!
We are always looking for others that are passionate about our cause and are willing to dedicate their time to helping. With your help, we can make a big impact in the fight against sex trafficking.
Do you know someone in need? Helping victims of sex trafficking isn’t always easy, but DEMP is on your side. Complete our online intake form and we will reach out to you with assistance.
House Of Grace Details
House Of Grace Expenses
- House of Grace opened October 1, 2019
- In 2019, HOG sponsored 5 women: Housing Cost $1,375
- 10 Women sponsored so far in 2020: Housing Cost $6,080
- Medical Expenses so far in 2020: Total Cost $1,500
- Misc. and Emergency Items (Clothing etc.): Total Cost $4,800
- Permanent house mom hired: YTD Cost $1,800
House Of Grace Eligibility
- Must be a victim/survivor of Human Trafficking
- Must work in the sex industry (Prostitution, dancer, escort, etc)
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be willing to be in the program – cannot be forced. This program requires a lot of dedication from the participant.